Our meeting rooms are available for rent by individuals, community groups and businesses for meetings, seminars, small conferences and other events. Book and pay online!
The Welsh Hall is our largest meeting space. It can accommodate up to 120 people, depending on how you would like the room configured. It is equipped with a built in Blu-ray projector, sound system, kitchenette and assisted listening system.
Welsh Hall Rates
|Registered Non-profit and Educational Rate||$36.75 /hour|
|Private Rate||$47.25 /hour|
|Business Rate||$63.00 /hour|
Welsh Hall East
The east side of the Welsh Hall has a kitchenette, and also accomodates up to 60 people. We are happy to set up a screen for your presentations if you would like to bring a projector.
Welsh Hall West
The west side of the Welsh Hall contains the Blu-ray projector, sound system and an assisted listening system and accomodates up to 60 people.
WELSH HALL East and West RATES
|Registered Non-Profit and Educational Rate||$26.25 /hour|
|Private Rate||$36.75 /hour|
|Business Rate||$47.25 /hour|
Food, beverage & catering
Caffination, the Library's cafe, serves freshly brewed coffees, teas, baked goods and sandwiches. Please contact them directly if you would like them to cater your meeting. A food and beverage fee of $20 will be added to your booking if you would like to bring in your own refreshments.
Booking and payment Details
We encourage you to book and pay online with your credit card at the time of your reservation. Please note:
- Meeting rooms can be booked up to six months in advance
- There is a two hour minimum charge for all bookings
- A non-refundable deposit is included in your charges - $10 for registered non-profit and educational; $20 for private; $30 for business
- An insurance fee of $1.50 ($2.50 for the full Welsh Hall) will be added to each booking.
- Renters who are charging for a service and making multiple bookings are to provide a Certificate of Insurance with evidence of not less than $2 million Commercial General Liability naming the Corporation of the District of West Vancouver as additional insured
- We accept credit card, debit, cash, or cheque payable to West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Before your booking is confirmed, you must accept the West Vancouver Memorial Library Meeting Rooms Terms and Conditions of Use
Once you accept the Meeting Room Terms and Conditions and make your request, you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming receipt of your request. We will review your request and get back to you within 48 hours to let you know if your request has been accepted. Meeting room rentals are handled by the staff in the Community Computing Centre. We can help you with the online booking process and answer your questions. Call us at 604-925-7405 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.