Library Board Policy
The Library Board develops and approves the policies of West Vancouver Memorial Library.
Commonly consulted sections
- Intellectual Freedom 1.2
- Library Cards 4.1
- Rules of Conduct for Persons on Library Premises 4.3
- Rules for Use of Group Space 4.4
- Rules for Borrowing Physical Materials 4.5
- Rules for Acceptable Use of Public Internet and Computers 4.6
- Display Space, Bulletin Boards And Space For Distribution Of Free Publications 5.3
- Services to Children 5.4
- Collection Development 8.0
Library Operations Policy
Library operations policies are developed by Library staff and administered by the Director of Library Services.
Library Rules & Regulations
Library Rules & Regulations are under the administration of the Director of Library Services.
- Sound Levels
- Youth Department